We will ensure that every aspect of our activities is conducted in accordance with sound environmental practices.
We will achieve this by:
- Minimising the consumption of natural resources and energy, whilst consuming material goods in moderation.
- Reducing the creation of waste, pollution and emissions by the adoption of improved operating practices and by the recycling of materials whenever practical.
- Ensuring all waste is disposed of in a safe and responsible manner.
- Raising awareness, encouraging participation and training employees in environmental matters.
- Expecting similar environmental standards from all suppliers and contractors.
- Complying with environmental legislation.
- Meeting and monitoring of any site/project specific targets.
- Recording information where necessary and comparing the records kept so that we are able to see how we are performing, areas for improvement and actions required for improvement. We will also speak with our contractors and suppliers if and when the need arises.
Padgate Services Limited aims to foster among its staff, suppliers and customers an understanding of environmental issues in the context of its and their businesses. We aim to ensure that we continually improve the environmental impact of our activities.
By this policy Padgate Services Limited recognises its responsibility towards protection of the environment, and issues this statement as a commitment of both management and employees to minimising the environmental impact of its operations.